What is Emergency Electrical?

If you’re dealing with a electrical issue, you may be wondering whether it qualifies as an emergency or not. An emergency is when you have a dangerous situation to your life. Smoke, burning, or fire is an emergency situation.

If there is a fire, it is best to shut off the breaker immediately.  The service disconnect should not be locked and must be readily accessible to turn your power off in any emergency.


The following are some of the most typical electrical emergencies Power Enterprise LLC  handles and what to do before our experienced technicians arrive:











If it’s not smoking, not burning, not on fire, then it may not be an emergency.  You may simply have a problem with a loose wire or an outlet not working properly. If you are unsure, then call an electrician.

  •  Smell of Wires Burning

  •  Smoke Coming From a Device or Wiring
  •  Half of the Power is Not Working 
  •  Panel or Switch Feels Hot to the Touch
  •  Flickering or Surging Lights

ST. George

 Emergency Service

Call

​435-656-1164

Electrical Emergency Professionals

Power Enterprise LLC  in St. George, Ivins, Santa Clara, Kayenta, Washington, Hurricane and Enterprise will provide quality to all of our emergency electrical jobs, helping you return your home to a safe, normal environment as quickly as possible. Power Enterprise LLC  has 25+ years of experience providing electrical services to your home and business.

If you’re in need of emergency electrical services or have questions for our experienced staff, contact us today at 435-656-1164!

Establishing emergency response procedures for electrical fires in your home is

essential to maintaining the health and safety of your entire family. Regular home maintenance on your electrical system is the best way to protect your family from an emergency, such as, electrical fires to electric shock. Always have an emergency plan in place in case of an electrical emergency to help you and your loved ones stay safe. 

Emergency Electrical Services in Washington County

​Sometimes a short in a circuit can cause an electrical emergency. A frayed cord placed near some curtains may cause an electrical fire that can put you and the ones you love at risk. No matter how they end up happening, electrical emergencies can be dangerous to deal with. If you’re dealing with any inconvenient and stressful electrical emergency, don’t worry. Power Enterprise LLCis here to help.

Our experienced St George, UT electricians are on call to respond to any electrical emergency you may encounter. We’ll come out to your home or business as soon as possible to assess the damage and repair the problem.


Preventing Electrical Emergencies